TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The services offered through this site are intended
for legitimate legal use only (especially
2. Any offers of services available through this site are void where prohibited by law.
3. Any party intending to make use of the services
offered through this site is hereby requested to familiarize themselves with these Terms
and Conditions prior to the use of the services. Frequently Asked
Questions (FAQ) are available on this site for further
information. Any additional questions should be directed to email@example.com. Placing an order for one or more
services offered through this site expresses explicit consent of the client with these Terms
and Conditions and additional provisions listed under Frequently
Asked Questions (FAQ) on this site. These Terms and
Conditions are subject to change
4. The providers of the services offered through this site will make every effort to assure the accuracy and completeness of the information provided. Nevertheless, it is understood that the providers cannot and will not assume any liability for inaccuracies or incompleteness of the information provided, or for any consequences, direct or otherwise, of any use of such information by the client. Where services cannot be provided, clients will receive full refund.
5. It should be noted that both positive and negative
results of searches are considered valid
6. The providers of the services offered through this
site strongly discourage ordering services and/or using the information obtained through
this site for any purpose and/or in any
7. Results of searches are normally available within 3
(three) business days of the day on which both the order and payment were received. Online
orders meeting all ordering requirements and accompanied by approved credit card payments
can be assumed to be received instantly. Any other forms of orders (by email, fax, or
regular mail) and any other forms of payments (check, international money order, Canadian
money order in U.S. dollars,
In case we are unable to provide search results within
7 (seven) business days of the day on
8. Once the client has submitted his/her credit card information through ClickBank's secure server and the order has been accepted, any requests for cancellation will be subject to the full fee for the service ordered.
9. Where the client's contact information is received incorrect or incomplete, services may be undeliverable. No refund will be issued for such undeliverable services. Clients are responsible for claiming any service at firstname.lastname@example.org if not delivered within 14 (fourteen) days of the date of order and payment. Services unclaimed within 40 (forty) days of the date of original request will lapse. No refund will be issued for lapsed services whatsoever.
10. Any and all liabilities related to the use of the information obtained through this site remains with the ordering party. When in doubt, clients are encouraged to seek the opinion of an attorney or professional consultant prior to placing an order.
11. Any dispute or appeal must be made in writing and
delivered within 40 (forty) days of the
12. Questions and concerns regarding credit card payments and any other inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
Back to Homepage
|1997-2002 © Infoplaza Search Service.
Infoplaza Search Service and Infoplaza.com are trademarks of Infoplaza Search Service.